Who knows? Maybe they will win more than just one playoff game this year.
Printable View
Who knows? Maybe they will win more than just one playoff game this year.
When I was in college in the Knoxville area, all those area schools feared DB. . . Until the playoffs.
[ QUOTE ]
Plus the fact that Clintwood is not that good, not taking away anything from the Dawgs. I knew they were good. They just had a wake-up call last week. They will be there in the end.
[/ QUOTE ]
When I said Clintwood is not that good. I didnt mean any disrespect to any fans or players. It just seems that are young and inexperienced. Look out for the Greenwave in the next couple of years though when these players grow older and more mature.
Final
Appy 46
Cwood 14
GC 24, Pound 6
Look for those WIldcat fans to get on here and talk smack about beating PV after hanging with GC. This might be the first time since 1985 that the Wildcats claw the Vikings.
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus the fact that Clintwood is not that good, not taking away anything from the Dawgs. I knew they were good. They just had a wake-up call last week. They will be there in the end.
[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah the wave is a very young team have five seniors on the entire team and 2 that i can think of right off that get significant playing time mostly freshman and sophmores on this team and as far as i know alot of them coming up from the CW jv team from a year ago that was undefeated
When I said Clintwood is not that good. I didnt mean any disrespect to any fans or players. It just seems that are young and inexperienced. Look out for the Greenwave in the next couple of years though when these players grow older and more mature.
[/ QUOTE ]
This could turn out to be a very interesting year in the LPD!
[ QUOTE ]
Look for those WIldcat fans to get on here and talk smack about beating PV after hanging with GC. This might be the first time since 1985 that the Wildcats claw the Vikings.
[/ QUOTE ]
You heard it here first. Next weeks score will be
Pound - 20
Powell Valley 35
No way Pound takes the game, I don't care how bad PV has looked the last two weeks.
Keep in mind that PV lost to 2 pretty decent teams. How many other LPD teams can say they could beat both Seymour and Breathitt County?